Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[TECH] Announcement thread for Pitbosses/NatNeg Server hosted by Zulan/Ramk

It's not a bug, it is a feature smile A few years ago players had connection issues. It was hard to track down the reason: An big UDP network packet which was spitted sometimes during the transfer. We fixed the bug by trimming some strings in the critical packet.

This bug was probably never detected by Friaxis because it only triggers in games with many players.
I disabled it now in PB43. The screen should now look as expected.

Screen still looks like the previous picture for pb43 just a minor annoyance. However i have a small issue with the pb44 PBspy? Is there anyway to fix it so you can see when people /login and /logout? it just shows most people finishing turn. With the final person looking like they missed the turn? Dont recall this happening with the previous PB's. ( yeah you can see if people are online at the top, but still )
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Sounds like you changed your filter settings by accident. (To the right of the game log.)

(April 21st, 2019, 17:42)Old Harry Wrote: Sounds like you changed your filter settings by accident. (To the right of the game log.)

Nope, settings are the exact same. Seems to be a weird bug/feature that happens for X number of people after someone logs in/endsturn/rollsturn/finishes turn.

[Image: Rpckd2p.png]
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Gavagai sent me a PM yesterday about this issue. Turns out that my configuration file was not 100% correct. The logging should now work as expected.

I need to restart all PB games due a Wine-server update.

Please reload PB44 to chumchu's login save [05/07/2019 17:49:06 24 chumchu]. Chumchu and Irismono will need to replay. Details here.

(May 7th, 2019, 14:06)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: Please reload PB44 to chumchu's login save [05/07/2019 17:49:06 24 chumchu]. Chumchu and Irismono will need to replay. Details here.

Done.

You can make me admin for pb42, 43, and 44. ( and any other future pb's here. ) I registered under the same name: superdeath

Im always on my phone, even at work ( dont tell them ) and i am in basically every pitboss that comes up so i think id be a perfect fit. smile
-Old Harry. PB48.

Alright, you're added in all three games. smile
I think with two users in each game your RB games are well prepared for further issues