For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

PB43

Inca and Zulu both have similar yellow. Could we swap my Inca color for one of the red civ colors?

I can do that. What about the other players with similar colors. I'm thinking about Vikings, France and Greece?
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

France is pretty dark blue, vikings/greece are roughly the same color.. id change them.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

(April 11th, 2019, 01:26)Charriu Wrote: I think you still need to decide on the details of AI diplo and what can go into the trading window, but that's independent from the game settings

Im all for fish/fish and copper/copper (and iron/iron, horse/horse ) style deals. City trading is a general ban, same with "showing" cities in a trade screen. Its AI diplo, with added fish/fish = "peaceful intentions" or they can mean nothing to you, same with any of the strategic stuff copper/copper ect = "we are war buddies" or "i like copper, do you like copper?" That, to me is what AI diplo is.

So, no cities in trade window. No gpt to mean turns, only time gold can/should be used is to buy resources. Or donate to your friendly French ;p
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Are this color changes ok?

Wetbandit gets colorset 31: ███████████████
and Superdeath gets colorset 64: █████ ██████████

Edit: The Pitboss server is ready and I assume you could start the game after this colouring question is answered. smile

That probably works.

Anyone got a link to the mod we will be using for this pb? Tried finding it, but when i tested it out it didnt have the ability to build a workboat t0. Thanks!
-Old Harry. PB48.

I believe this is the mod in question.  If I'm reading the changelog correctly, it has map trading disabled and workboats buildable without fishing, but is otherwise the same as the mod used in e.g. PB39.

The mod can be downloaded here: https://civ.zulan.net/pb/RtR_4.0.8.5.zip
I can not answer your workboat-question.

I would also suggest you install our two optional enchantments:
1. The modified executable 'Civ4BeyondSword2015.exe' Without this variant you will blocking other players if you are logged in.

2. The 'BTS_Wrapper.exe', which improves the login time. I've posted details about this program here: https://www.realmsbeyond.net/forums/show...#pid697240

I've bundled the files both features in this Archive. It needs to be extracted into your Civ4:BTS installation folder.

To load the game with mod + enchantments, create a shortcut to one of the new executables and append the mod= argument. Attention, there is a space character between 'mod=' and the mod name.

(non blocking)
    (non blocking + faster login)

Why is AGG/PRO banned? They never struck me as traits that were overwhelming even with the buffs.
http://nijidraws.tumblr.com/ - Crediting the artist who made my profile pic.

Ok, I've changed the two lavender coloured nations. The server is now online and available. Please use the long first round to check if all settings are set as expected. smile

PBSpy-Overview page: http://civ.zulan.net/pbspy/game/76/
Server url: pb.zulan.net:2043
Mod version: See above post