Realms Beyond Forum

Full Version: PBEM9 - Ruff Spoiler Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[SIZE="5"]What is Lorem Ipsum?[/SIZE]

"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit..."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."
[url="http://www.lipsum.com/"]
Lorem Ipsum[/url] is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
Now that I have filled in the opening thread to stop people peeking via the hover, I am able to really post game related matters.

So - gentle reader ... this is your chance to have a real say in a ruff pbem game. My last two rb pbem games have been characterized as 'join a close bond and come second' and 'start an early, silly war and come (almost) dead mother-less last.

How shall I play this game? Who should I be? What civ? What Leader? What do you want to see? All comments / suggestions / hair brain ideas are welcome.
Do you want a dedicated lurker?
I'm looking forward to a choose-your-own-adventure PBEM thread!

Too bad spies were banned... would've loved to see an espionage economy put into practice for the first time in one of these games.
Krill Wrote:Do you want a dedicated lurker?
sure - then you are unspoiled and can suggest really crazy stuff.

The Reverend Doctor Wrote:I'm looking forward to a choose-your-own-adventure PBEM thread!

Too bad spies were banned... would've loved to see an espionage economy put into practice for the first time in one of these games.
I mainly wanted spies to that I could sus out their cities and land on the down-low.
I suppose it could be fun to give up any responsibility and just go back the true psycotic, iconoclastic misanthrope identity, instead of this wishy-washy nice guy RB turned me into.
Rome could be fun smile Or Inca. smile If you take Rome, you need to try for Shaka on the way up.
Rome has been done. I guess the real question is what type of game do we want to play ...

- mega silly expansion
- war, war and more war
- tech like there is no tomorrow
- religion
- other?
Ragnar of Zulu? Close to HRE level maintence reduction, aggressive, and still Financial
As long as you can survive for more than 10 turns.. *cough* >_>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12