Realms Beyond Forum

Full Version: Lurker Thread - No Players!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[SIZE="1"]I think the mormons will win.[/SIZE]

[Image: 1228058567375.jpg]

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="6"]
PLAYERS

LAST WARNING

GTFO[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted as requested by the players.
Discuss away smile

To start things off..
Who has the best starting location in your opinion?
Who has the best early game plan so far?
Looks like first contact has been made...should get interesting as they discover more of the map. Probably won't make for early conflict but there will definitely be some down the road...
Looks like Ruff decided to ignore scouting east and is about to meet Sylon up north soon! Interesting to see how that plays out.
Well, to my defense, those middle map resources I knew were unnatural! smile Was just trying to make it awesome. Besides, the map is called Cataclysm, so who cares! It's funny that Sylon's whole area is WB'ed but there's only unnatural stuff at the end of it.
Hahaha, Kodii doesn't realize that that pass is the ONLY way for Pegasus to get out of his starting peninsula, due to lack of scouting.

Kodii's new city is completely cutting Pegasus off from the center of the map. Everyone seems to be running light on millitary, but Pegasus is leading the power graph at the moment, and Kodii is paper thin AND just got TGL.

Looking at the map, it seems like the two were doomed to fight from the beginning. Oh well, this should be fun to watch.
It's interesting how some of the players are underestimating Mackoti just because he's foreign and doesn't speak perfect English. In reality he might be THE most skilled player in the game. Plus, I love his spoiler thread, so I'm rooting for the guy.

I think the map is playing out great, just how I wanted it to be: Alot of conflicts and different situations. It's still hard to say who really got the short end of the stick in starting positions. I know Sylon whines alot, but on the other hand he does have alot of land to fill, more than anyone but Ruff.
Yeah Mackoti seems like a solid player.

Ruff seems to be behind the curve in this game, why is that? Is he just a late bloomer or did he misplay his opening? (Or were the starts imbalanced?)

Bobchillingworth

From Sylon's thread:

Quote:True to his character, Mackoti has named his newest city 'I WILL FIGHT'. Yes, in allcaps.

Haha! I think that Mackoti is my favorite player ever. Ye , evn tho it hrad to tell wat he sais. He'd probably be unstoppable if he invested in an English spell checker.
It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Not taht tihs is ayawls the csae in his tipoc or taht he wulod do it ientoitanlly. Ye I'm berod.
Pages: 1 2