Realms Beyond Forum

Full Version: [SPOILERS] Meh. Plako organizing mess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
So apparently Commodore took a city off mackSeven.

[Image: pb7t130.jpg]

And we only have 55% culture on the iron tile like I was afraid of. Fortunately with the academy wink borders will pop in four turns so we should be okay. I think if we do go with those horse archers we should attack that Christian holy city - religion would be very good and we'd be able to move onto that jungled hill inside his borders immediately and then attack the city next turn.
Yeah - Actually they captured 2 cities, but have already lost the other back quite a while ago and just based on the fact that MackSeven has Construction+HBR might be losing more in case MackSeven so decides. At the moment their power is not that high.
T132

Few shots from current trun. Everything is pretty peaceful. I did send a trireme to check the border city of MackSeven. I'll probably just turn him around. No need to intimidate them now.

Core:
[Image: civ4screenshot0414.jpg]

Island - You can see my hopeless side projet there wink. At least I'll get some gold out of it:

[Image: civ4screenshot0415.jpg]

Sunrise lands - He probably doesn't have MC yet - Since I can go forward without interference:
[Image: civ4screenshot0416.jpg]

Demographics - I'm still mediocore:
[Image: civ4screenshot0417.jpg]
T134

Lord Parkin landed MoM so I got some fail gold. That allowed me to turn research on a turn early. Goal is either CoL or Monarchy. Haven't decided yet.

Holy city defenders and HAK has nice resources. There is another gems north from the visible ones.

[Image: civ4screenshot0424.jpg]

Core and island:
[Image: civ4screenshot0425.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot0426.jpg]

Demographics - wow - Sometimes when everything is aligned to make me look good it appears like I would have a chance wink.

[Image: civ4screenshot0428.jpg]

Scouting far away:
[Image: civ4screenshot0427.jpg]

This map is very big. I'm already far away from home, but it seems I'm barely covering 50% of the map vertically.
If only this were a galley with some units wink
Rowain Wrote:If only this were a galley with some units wink

lol Actually I think it would be a bad idea to attack that city, even if it would be somehow miraculously possible. I'm afraid our only chance is that there are more than 1 strong players that finally end up fighting against each other. At the moment Sunrise is probably leading a bit, but LP is catching up very fast.

btw. I'm surprised how much happiness resources these players have. Big cities with minimalistic or non-existent garrisons.
Just realised that to keep my Astro bulb potential alive I should avoid Meditation to avoid bulbs going towards Philosophy. Also I've not been focused enough to really churn out Scientists fast.
T136

Incredible city place for HAK. He can even afford to keep riverside tiles unimproved frown.

[Image: civ4screenshot0434.jpg]

I guess I need to try to get this area to me. Unfortunately HAK is handling his defenses pretty well. At least the cities I've seen are pretty well garrisoned.

Pillaged Sunrise's seafood. Let's see, if we get little Drama to diplo thread or he takes it calmly:
[Image: civ4screenshot0435.jpg]

Short moment of Glory - Tied #1 in GNP - I've 2 prerequisites + some known tech bonuses.
[Image: civ4screenshot0436.jpg]
T138

Sneaky Parkin (Nothing new there wink). Remember the turn when I appeared to be tied #1 in GNP. Well I wasn't even close. Parkin is hitting over 400 GNP with tech turned on and almost 110 gpt now.

[Image: civ4screenshot0449.jpg]

State of the empire:
[Image: civ4screenshot0450.jpg]
[Image: civ4screenshot0451.jpg]
Swordsman eh? Got any concrete plans?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35