Realms Beyond Forum

Full Version: --Dogpilers click here-- (PB7 Player Communication Thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is public player thread, free for everyone. All game related discussion/diplomacy is allowed.

If you've a secret, share it. This is only allowed place to conduct diplo in this game.
plako - you want a game long nap?
We've a deal. 1 down 16 to go.
Well, I'm always up for taking a nap.

In fact, I won't personally be declaring war on anyone in this game.

(Also, sticky?)
Can we also make it clear that there is to be no diplo OUTSIDE this thread? I think that would make this game even more fun. Total diplo disclosure to all.
Lewwyn Wrote:Can we also make it clear that there is to be no diplo OUTSIDE this thread? I think that would make this game even more fun. Total diplo disclosure to all.
That was made clear in the opening post of the original thread, I think. But just to quote for completeness:

Plako Wrote:Diplo: Public player thread allowed right from the beginning. No any other format of diplomacy. Everyone can suggest and talk about anything they like in the thread. However no deal made is valid in any court . wink Biggest deal breaker of the game should be prized not condemned.
Lewwyn Wrote:Can we also make it clear that there is to be no diplo OUTSIDE this thread? I think that would make this game even more fun. Total diplo disclosure to all.
Definately this is only allowed place to discuss with others. OP updated.
Catpile on Lord Parkin! :aar:
Pindicator are you naming every city 'Pindicator'? jive
Lewwyn