Realms Beyond Forum

Full Version: PBEM 34: Tech Thread Greens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I thought I'll better make a new one, so that the other one is not clustered from both groups and people are overlooking stuff. Players right now:

Automated Teller
Zero 1627
Twinkletoes
Serdoa

I think the only thing to choose was the difficulty (and civ/leader of course), and I would suggest we go with Emperor, same as the Vets did. If something else needs to be decided I am sure Commodore will let us know.

Picking Order

Automated Teller
TT
Zero
Serdoa

Please also mention your playing window (in GMT) and if you'd rather play a 4CC (so that National Wonders are possible) a 3CC without National Wonders or a 3CC with Cyneheards Mod (making National Wonders available despite only 3 cities). If you have an issue with the difficulty, mention it as well.

Picks so far

AT: Elizabeth (Phi/Fin) / Native Americans (Dog Soldier [Axe] / Totem Pole [Monument]) ... 2300 - 0300
TT: Washington (Exp/Cha) / - Maya (Holkan [Spear] / Ball Court [Colosseum]) ... 1000 - 1300 and 2200 - 2400
Zero: Brennus (Spi/Cha) / - China (Cho-Ko-Nu [X-Bow] / Pavillion [Theatre]) ... 0630 - 0800
Serdoa: Lincoln (Cha/Phi) / - Mongolia (Keshik [HA] / Ger [Stable]) ... 1630 - 2130

And Twinkletoes is up to choose civ/leader and let us know his playing window.

edit: Play order seems to be AT -> Zero -> TT -> Serdoa. Anyone sees a better one?
Thanks, Serdoa.

Emperor is good for me.

I'm open to any of the 3 options.
I'd prefer to play 3CC with mod.
Second pick: 3CC without mod. 4CC comes far third.
Emperor difficulty is ok.

Awaiting with civ/leader pick for TT's choice.
I have agreed with yuris125 about civ/leader choice - so if TT chooses, You're around and me not - yuris, feel free to declare our choice smile
3 CC with Mod for me, Emperor is also fine.

My Pick:

Washington

My play time -> 10am-1pm GMT or 10pm-12am (can be flexible here and there too)
Our pick is Brennus.
I'll take Lincoln of Mongolia.
so, it looks like 3CC with mod wins (2 for, 1 ok with anything)

Anyone can start, right? Should we generate a random first person, or does it not matter?
So we take China.
AutomatedTeller Wrote:so, it looks like 3CC with mod wins (2 for, 1 ok with anything)

Anyone can start, right? Should we generate a random first person, or does it not matter?

I assumed we declare our schedule so player order can take advantage of it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17