Realms Beyond Forum

Full Version: Mafia Helper: User script for filtering posts and making tallies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(September 4th, 2013, 23:11)waterbat Wrote: [ -> ]so dies the waterbat scraper method smile

great job novice.

+1
You should play again sometime Waterbat! I still remember the WW15 scumthread lol
(September 5th, 2013, 01:00)Qgqqqqq Wrote: [ -> ]You should play again sometime Waterbat! I still remember the WW15 scumthread lol

Who could forget me and waterbat screaming at each other in and out of QT for what, 4 or 5 game days??
This sounds awesome, thanks novice
New version released, which allows you to create tallies like this at the click of a button:

Tally as of post 851:

3 votes: Jowy (zakalwe, novice, Qgqqqqq)
1 votes: Zakalwe (Jkaen)
1 votes: Zak (Jowy)

Voting history:
Jowy Wrote: [ -> ]novice
zakalwe Wrote: [ -> ]Jowy
Jkaen Wrote: [ -> ]Novice
Qgqqqqq Wrote: [ -> ]Jowy
Jkaen Wrote: [ -> ]Zakalwe
Jowy Wrote: [ -> ]Zakalwe
Qgqqqqq Wrote: [ -> ]zak
novice Wrote: [ -> ]Jowy
Qgqqqqq Wrote: [ -> ]no vote
Qgqqqqq Wrote: [ -> ]Z
Qgqqqqq Wrote: [ -> ]J
Qgqqqqq Wrote: [ -> ]J
Qgqqqqq Wrote: [ -> ]Jowy
Jowy Wrote: [ -> ]Qgq
Jowy Wrote: [ -> ]Zak

Same link as before, redownload the script to update your local installation.
Hello,

I tried to install this extension on Chrome, and it gave me an error saying the application cannot be installed from this website. Any reason that might be the case?

Thanks.
(September 16th, 2013, 16:39)BurningAlgebra Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I tried to install this extension on Chrome, and it gave me an error saying the application cannot be installed from this website. Any reason that might be the case?

Thanks.

In the good old days you could just install these scripts from wherever, but I guess Google felt that was too trusting of the users. Nowadays you need to install the Tampermonkey plugin first (link in the first post), and then install my script.
Okay I really like it so far!

Is there any way to add a button for "Highlight only posts which contain inconsistencies?"
Novice, if you click post tally, does it post the code into the reply box for you allowing you to comment or edit anything, or does it just autopost the tally for you in 1 click?
It'll let you edit and submit the post yourself.
Thanks Noble.

Novice is it possible to build into the tally somehow who hasn't voted yet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9