Realms Beyond Forum

Full Version: [SPOILERS] Donovan Zoi and AdrienIer: Slümhund Millionaires!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK cool, thanks! FWIW, I think it's worth the delay in growth to get the 16 hammers.

Check out the channel to the south when you scout down there. It definitely has its twists and turns.
What the hell is this land ?

I went for the copper hill. Also notice that Elkad still doesn't have BW. When your neighbor has aggressive impis it's usually a bad idea.
Spice Mines of Kessel?
A city on the hill the scout is now is a nice commerce spot (assuming you got a WB to the crab lake).

I don't know much about the star wars additions, so can't comment about the space mines sorry

Next turn we meet Gavagai to the southwest.

And this turn we met Commodore/Dtay across the channel.

I was contemplating moving the Gavagai settler SE to avoid him knowing about us just yet, but in the end chose to move west to the forsted hill to make contact. According to CivStats, he built a city last turn but not in our direction. So we have that going for us.

Which is nice.
Well of course the spices aren't very interesting until calendar so he'll be mostly moving in the other direction. But there's going to be some competition for the incense corn lake site which is right between GJ Gavagai and us
Adrien, will you be able to play the turn today? I didn't have time to play before I left, and I'll be out for 12 hours....

Also, chops activated in both cities. What should we do with the overflow? Settlers, Axemen or Barracks. I am thinking one Settler and one Axeman, to be positioned SE to sentry the region between us and GJ.

If you are able to play, please make sure to check SH production after you move the Scout since this will complete the chop and allow us to beat everyone to the wonder next turn.

So, we really rolled some pretty crooked dice in having Commodore, Gavagai and GJ around us. Elkad is no slouch either from what I have seen. So I think our workers should prioritize mining (for production and commerce/smiles), then follow up with Cottages on all river grasslands (unless we feel we need faster growth in Duquesne). We may also want to use our chops for Settlers to stay competitive with Joey. No need to get alarmist just yet, but those cities should be protected with Axemen at the earliest time possible.
Sure !

Barracks are unneeded for the culture, and the exp can wait. So settlers and axes are my first choices.

And yeah I agree that we've drawn some high quality neighbors, mining is already one of our strong points due to not losing a turn going on the hills.

Well that's too bad...