Realms Beyond Forum

Full Version: New PBEM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Would anyone be interested in a map with the following settings:

1. BTS. No mods.
  2. Pre-made map (no care for looking natural)
  3. AI Diplomacy
  4. 4 players who can play once a day. 5 could work too but would be harder to balance.
  5. Room for a decent number of cities but with some of the land being contested. Maybe a starting island then shared mainland? Or something the mapmaker comes up with that achieves the same result.
  6. Quick speed
  7. Prince difficulty
  8. Lush Map
  9. Points System

4: FIN
    3: EXP, India, Inca
    2: CRE, SPI, IND, ORG
    1: IMP, PHI, Agriculture Civs
    0: CHA, AGG, PRO, All other civs

Player List:

Alhazard FDR of Dutch
Twinkletoes89 Lizzie of Korea
Khan De Gaulle of India
Gawdzak Sury of Mali

Khanragnarzulu at gmail dot com
jbtwinkletoes89 at gmail dot com
alhazardfs at g post office
gawdzak2 at gmail
Haha maybe I made the list too specific. I am willing to be flexible if some people would be interested in playing. I even briefly considered applying for the fall from heaven game!
I think its the restricted leaders (with what that statement brings) that turns people off.

"Limited leader/civ choices" might have been more clarifying for what you seem to want
I wouldn't mind playing, even with restricted leaders.

My only problem is that I will soon be moving house and starting a new job, so I can't guarantee a turn a day pace until I know what my typical week would be like
I understand by "restricted" you mean "some leaders/civs banned", not the BTS option "Unrestricted laders off"

I may be interested, but not in a base BTS game
Thank you. You are all quite correct in relation to what I meant, which regretfully contrasted with what I wrote.

Yuris: I may try a modded game one day but as I am playing one game on BTS, I would strongly prefer to only play games with one ruleset at the same time. I do appreciate your interest. If there is anything you feel that could be added to this game without modding which would garner your interest, then please do say.

Twinkletoes: You would be very welcome. I am not openly against Restricted leaders as such, it is just not what I initially meant. We can discuss amongst ourselves once we have a full roster of players.

Sian: Thank you again for your clarification.
I really shouldn't join another game right now tbh, as I'm already playing in 3, and can't find time to report any of them
(April 14th, 2015, 09:59)yuris125 Wrote: [ -> ]I really shouldn't join another game right now tbh, as I'm already playing in 3, and can't find time to report any of them

Understood. Good luck in your other games.
Bump and interested.
(April 24th, 2015, 17:39)Alhazard Wrote: [ -> ]Bump and interested.

Good to have another person. We have 3 players confirmed as interested so far. Twinkletoes, Alhazard and I are looking for another for an intrepid adventure. Who will join us? Dip your toe in the water and come have some fun.

In addition, is there any mapmaker that is willing to make a map for us? You have a bit of free reign to let your creativity loose. The only things to go on so far are:
5.Room for a decent number of cities but with some of the land being contested. Maybe a starting island then shared mainland? Or something the mapmaker comes up with that achieves the same result.
9.Lush Map

I would be interested in a blitz at the start, but that would depend on available play times and so on. I am getting ahead of myself here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13