Realms Beyond Forum

Full Version: [SPOILERS]Rowain as Gorgo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
New Game First turn and I have already the feeling I should resign

No Irrigation-inspiring Resource next the starting point but an Irrigation-needing Luxury  banghead

And no Horses either.
Ah well move the Warrior west the Settler east and end turn.

Turn002 with scoring that shows that pindicator too has not settled yet.

I really feel like Sparta smile

And that with enough Barbs already killed to get the Bronze Working inspiration.

Standing:

yikes, and you can't even see the camp yet! That's rough! But hey, free culture, right?

EDIT: Wait, is that it way up there in the northern tundra?
The history of the camp is as follows:

Turn 7:

Turn 10:

Turn 12:

then I retreated the warrior  because a Horse Archer spawned
Turn 17:

The wounded Horse is dead.

With the end of turn 21 the HA is dead. Currently only the Horse sitting on my wheat is alive.
Turn 028: The end of the camp

Turn 031: Purple borders:

Turn 032: And Aztec-borders too:

Turn 033: Contact and Pindizuma has 3 cities already. Looking at the tile-information the border is from his Capital so he wandered towards me.

Turn 036 Overview and standings:

A short update

Aztecs declared war on Nan Madol. I moved Uits to Nan MAdol to slw Aztecs. Aztecs declare war on me (and capture Nan Madol) . Rome met me Signed Friendship with them with the goal that Rome he should be close to Legion will kick Pindies butt. At least I hope the Roman threat forces Pindi to abandon Nan Madol.

So I have the 2 Civs whose UU gain a Bonus against my UU. Hurray.
Rho has now declared war on pindicator. I offer pindi peace for Nan Madol (now renamed to Dolemite)

if he declines then he will die. Afterwards rho will conquer me and this continent is then decided.
Can't say that I'm happy with pindi resigning. I do find it unsporting although I can understand his frustration.
IIRC Like me he needed 2 turns to find a starting spot which isn't great if you have Rome as Neighbour. Beeing at the wrong end of roman Legions is tiresome too.
Maybe he should have thought about that before getting greedy with Nan Madol and declaring war on the only possible friend.
Reoffered Rome DoF and rho accepted. 30 more turns to either climb up the hole or dig it deeper.
Pages: 1 2 3 4