For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

Trying Stars in Shadow

I have started playing this game, which has a lot of MOO2 in its inspiration. I have not played much yet, and am still getting a feel for the game. I was wondering if anyone else had tried this one, and if so what did you think?

(October 20th, 2020, 01:38)haphazard1 Wrote: I have started playing this game, which has a lot of MOO2 in its inspiration. I have not played much yet, and am still getting a feel for the game. I was wondering if anyone else had tried this one, and if so what did you think?

Haven't played it, but if you're having fun with it, I'd love to hear more about it. Admittedly, the date stamps here will show I've not had much time for posting or even lurking lately, but your Eador Genesis Demo posts have been a lot of fun to read when I'm able to glance in, and MoO-themed stuff is always fun to see!

Hi, RefSteel! I will see if I can post a bit more about my current game and include some screenshots. I have been playing Eador, and have recently gotten into Hades as well, but I am still playing Stars in Shadow when the 4x/MOO itch hits. smile

Except for combat, I like ISG more as a MoO 2-like.

I have been meaning to try ISG. Maybe someday...after my current Hades push, and some more Eador, and and and.... lol