I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PB57 Organizing Thread

(December 20th, 2020, 08:37)Old Harry Wrote: Sequential means production happens when you click the red button, not when the turn rolls, so there's no benefit to being second in turn order in a war. Also it's a bit of a change to see how we like it.

The plan is to switch on t30 though, so we should be able to have a good turn pace up to that point.

I would like to stress this further.  Being first in turn order due to simultaneous turns means you cannot reactive whip in the same turn before the opponent can attack your city.  Or for that matter if your resource gets pillaged then you also lose your production. This is a big difference and the only way to fix it for every turn currently is to play sequential.  It is not about being a dick or not.

Noble, please roll us a first player, for snakepick in 5432154321 order.

[Image: xBJY6SL.png]

Since TBS is first in player order, that means Gavagai is last in player order.  So Gavagai picks first.

Full pick order:

Gavagai
Cornflakes
Pindicator
Old Harry
The Black Sword
Gavagai
Cornflakes
Pindicator
Old Harry
The Black Sword

PLAYER order:

1. The Black Sword [1700-2300 UTC]
2. Old Harry [1900-2300 UTC]
3. Pindicator [0100-0500 UTC]
4. Cornflakes [1100-1400 UTC]
5. Gavagai [0500-2100 UTC]

I'll make my pick in the next 24 hours. Sorry for the delay.

Don't rush.

Yes, take your time. We will start after the holidays anyway
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Charriu, what does that mean?

Inca: Agriculture/Mysticism. UB: Granary replacement: Terrace, +1 culture, cost 60 hammers. UU: Warrior replacement: Quechua. +100% against archery units.

India: Mysticism/Mining. UB: Granary replacement: Harrapan Granary, +1 happy, +1 health, cost 60 hammers. UU: Pike replacement. Urukku Pikeman. Strength 8.

This is from the latest changelog. Does not normal granary cost 60 hammers? Or you meant that the number was reverted back from the previous 40 hammers?

Also, sorry all but the end of this year is crazy busy for me. I am going to sleep now and will make my choice when I wake up.

Yes, by request of the community they are back to their standard 60 with a bonus from PRO
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Mao. Sorry again, guys.

Quote:Gavagai - Mao of ...
Cornflakes
Pindicator
Old Harry
The Black Sword
Gavagai
Cornflakes
Pindicator
Old Harry
The Black Sword