I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PB57 Organizing Thread

I PM’ed Noble in case he isn’t following our setup thread closely.

Good luck all! Please post a screenshot and description of how you spent the advanced starting budget smile

(December 30th, 2020, 06:32)Cornflakes Wrote: Good luck all! Please post a screenshot and description of how you spent the advanced starting budget smile

Mostly candy. neenerneener
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Yes I will try to finish up setup tonight if I get time to do so.

(December 17th, 2020, 18:31)The Black Sword Wrote:
Quote:I would also like to propose the following for the conversion to sequential:
- at first DoW, or T30 (whichever is earlier). On T29 play turns according to sequential play order, last player pauses instead of ending turn and PM's Ramk.
- prior to T29, make good faith effort to declare war according to player ID (try to take first half if lower ID, 2nd half if higher ID).
- if war is declared prior to T29, give first-in-turn-order option to convert to sequential immediately or continue with simultaneous (either inconsequential scouting war, or double-move issue with turn ID out of order where first would rather delay conversion until a better time for the double-move to occur).

Quote:rule about not using gold for count downs

I'm happy with both of these. And thanks for the map Noble!

First post have been updated to include this.

Unless I badly misread him Old Harry was glad that the gold for countdown rule does not apply.

Yeah, I'm happy to allow countdowns, but it's fine if you want to ban them Cornflakes (I don't have a strong opinion, just thought we should be clear what's okay).

I can't actually figure out what your opinion was TBS.

(December 31st, 2020, 16:34)Old Harry Wrote: Yeah, I'm happy to allow countdowns, but it's fine if you want to ban them Cornflakes (I don't have a strong opinion, just thought we should be clear what's okay).

I can't actually figure out what your opinion was TBS.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I have no issues with countdowns (or any other attempts at encoded messaging). I will delete that from the rules list.

I have sent what I believe will suffice as a starting save to Ramk and also sent the WorldBuilder map in case I didn't do it correctly. If that isn't sufficient then there may be more wrangling to be done tomorrow.

Otherwise when the game is started please remember to check that the following is correct:

1) Leader and civ
2) Start location
3) Starting techs
4) Difficulty and map size
5) Other game settings
6) Player order

Sorry that the game took a month to set up.

Hello players, I will setup the server today.

@NobleHelium: I can not simply convert a PBEM save into a PB save and need the WBSave file. So it was a good decision to add this file.

(January 2nd, 2021, 08:15)Ramkhamhaeng Wrote: Hello players, I will setup the server today.

Is the game misbehaving?