For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

Supercharrihitstouristicharryshallowdocious

Well, they're fictional vehicles or whatever.

The thing that bothers me are "crane" they are not fiction right? I also thougth about vehicles you see on a film to fit it.

You're both right to an extent. The question isn't entirely fair, but then the last 9 months haven't been either so I won't apologise. What I've mostly been doing this last year is following Young Harry's instructions.

Daddy, I need an AT-AT!
[Image: AT-AT.jpg]

It lasted a week before being blown to smithereens by rebel scum. frown

Daddy, I need a Batmobile!
[Image: Batmobile.jpg]

This one's still around, but doesn't have a roof any more. YH added the chain, which I thought was a nice touch.

Daddy, my slightly indulgent uncle bought me this for Christmas. Would you spend six hours making it for me today?
[Image: Crane.jpg]

Happily. smile

Oh and here's a save stack for the micro plan - the first ten turns are fairly set, after that copper and events dear boy will intervene.

I forgot to end turn, so I'll go do that now.

Did I introduce you to using save stacks? I don't remember.

Very cute. smile That crane looks intense!

Is the alphabetical order a coincidence, or has YH acquired enough sets to allow that to continue?
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

(January 7th, 2021, 17:51)NobleHelium Wrote: Did I introduce you to using save stacks?  I don't remember.

I'm pretty sure it was Fintourist - I mostly used spreadsheets before pb13.

(January 7th, 2021, 17:53)Amicalola Wrote: Very cute. smile That crane looks intense!

Is the alphabetical order a coincidence, or has YH acquired enough sets to allow that to continue?

Thanks! I'm good up to K. If anyone has any ideas I could make with a K (then N, P, Q, U, V, W, Y and Z) that'd be appreciated. nod

I hope it fits in your plans for the P vehicle.

In spanish the vehicle that uses the Pope (pope=papa) is called papamóvil similar to batmóvil so maybe on english is Popemovil? Ive tried to search for it and i didnt found the name

(January 7th, 2021, 18:27)vanrober Wrote: In spanish the vehicle that uses the Pope (pope=papa) is called papamóvil similar to batmóvil so maybe on english is Popemovil? Ive tried to search for it and i didnt found the name

Yup! The Popemobile.
There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.

(January 8th, 2021, 10:14)naufragar Wrote:
(January 7th, 2021, 18:27)vanrober Wrote: In spanish the vehicle that uses the Pope (pope=papa) is called papamóvil similar to batmóvil so maybe on english is Popemovil? Ive tried to search for it and i didnt found the name

Yup! The Popemobile.

Ohw, its with b thats why i didnt found it. Thanks Nau!

If YH is lego & star wars fan
Kylo Ren's Shuttle
https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/kylo-...ttle-75256