I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

MOO on Twitch

Sullla's games are always great. I love messing around with research priorities, so I've rarely played black-box-science games, but No Transports Ever is definitely a variant I would play again if I found myself with time to play! (Also, of course, Green Stars Only. I have fond memories of that one in spite of the results!)

Checked Sullla's channel and found he had continued his 'Inflexible Psilons' game. dance I haven't had time to watch all of it yet, but the wild ride definitely continues. Well worth watching. nod popcorn

Sullla continued his Inflexible Psilons game last Friday. IMO he is pretty close to a winning position....

I Livestream every Friday at the same time; the Civ portion of the stream starts around noon Eastern time each week. This game hasn't reached a winning position yet but it's heading pretty quickly in that direction...
Follow Sullla: Website | YouTube | Livestream | Twitter | Discord

I started streaming Master of Orion too. It's been a long time since I played it, so I tried to relearn the game. You can watch my attempt here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hUaMJw_m6g

I don't have a schedule set up at the moment but I will try to do it reasonably often.

(July 21st, 2021, 12:02)Anskiy Wrote: I started streaming Master of Orion too. It's been a long time since I played it, so I tried to relearn the game. You can watch my attempt here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hUaMJw_m6g

I don't have a schedule set up at the moment but I will try to do it reasonably often.

Hello Anskiy and welcome to the forum!

To me the most interesting thing to see in a MoO stream is the strategy.  I mean, you started exploring your surroundings and by 2308 you found [SPOILERS]... so now what? What changes do you make in your original plan? That's what makes me watch the streams and read all the reports we have here.

BTW I wonder if @thrawn wouldn't gift us with a video of his playing style... Christmas is coming!!!    jive

Regards

I do agree, for example in the game I posted I was planning to sic my fleet on the Psilons. Then taking a planet left revealed that the Bulrathi were nearby and were erratic, making me decide to attack them instead. MoO is full of surprises like that.