I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Orion, Beyond

So I was on my way through the stacks at the public library where I work, finding books for various patrons, when my eye happened across this.  I had to come back later on a break to take a picture.

[Image: OrionInvasiveSpecies.jpg]

It's not enough that the author is named Tao Orion. It's not enough that the book's title relates to invasion and inter-species war. It's not enough that its title is in fact [Realms?] "Beyond" the same. The whole purpose of this book appears to consist of research into improved eco restoration!

So my feeling is now that global warming is basically caused by our failure to adjust Earth's ECO slider to the minimum CLEAN. Maybe if we give this author 40 billion galactic credits for start-up costs, then 3 billion more per year, slowly increasing over time until the lightbulb gets far enough into the percentages....

Okay, so maybe not. [EDIT: Besides, Sol's research can't go into Planetology right now: It got hit with the Plague event!] But I kind of love that this book exists and I happened to see it on the shelf. Also, I'm playing a game as the Mrrshans that might be fun to report. I even thought about posting it as a fun little challenge game (or an Imperium if interest was high) until I played far enough to discover that [spoilers redacted in advance]. And although it's still a little sporadic, I've had a bit more time to visit the forums lately (as you may have noticed) so maybe I'll post something on this game....

This is crazy funny? (Book)

PS: my current game is also the Cats.

LOL, nice post. I gotta say I can relate to this as my brain seems to work in a similar fashion, seeing all these connections.

Oh and I too am a Mrrshan fan. Let's start a club. ; >
"I think most people posting on a MOO/MOM forum in 2020 BC probably count as Time Travelers." : )