I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Mid-2023 SG anybody?

Welcome, DaveV! We could use another player -- I think 4 is generally better for an SG than 3.

(June 4th, 2023, 09:07)haphazard1 Wrote: Welcome, DaveV! We could use another player -- I think 4 is generally better for an SG than 3.

nod
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

Welcome, DaveV! I agree, 4 is much better than 3, and you're always welcome as far as I'm concerned! I've taken the liberty of starting up the game (since no one else offered to do so) and gave it its own thread. If anyone else was eager to do so (or has started and likes what they've got and just hadn't posted yet) let me know; otherwise, we'll go with what I rolled. Please check in there and at least let us know if you have a preference on where to slot into the order. I'm hoping to generate discussion, but I should be able to post a report and the next save sometime tomorrow (Pacific Daylight Time) to at least get things moving.

Thanks for getting this started, shallow_thought!

(June 5th, 2023, 18:17)RefSteel Wrote: Welcome, DaveV!  I agree, 4 is much better than 3, and you're always welcome as far as I'm concerned!  I've taken the liberty of starting up the game (since no one else offered to do so) and gave it its own thread.  If anyone else was eager to do so (or has started and likes what they've got and just hadn't posted yet) let me know; otherwise, we'll go with what I rolled.  Please check in there and at least let us know if you have a preference on where to slot into the order.  I'm hoping to generate discussion, but I should be able to post a report and the next save sometime tomorrow (Pacific Daylight Time) to at least get things moving.

Thanks for getting this started, shallow_thought!

That's great Ref!
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore