Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

Introduction to reMaster of magic

VM Wrote:Ok Im trying to do this, but cant seem to add your google ID. Can you create a sourceforge login so I can add you?

OK. Here is my sourceforge.net account. Email: [email protected] . UserID: whitemage1972. Now you can give me admin rights.

novisionary Wrote:I tried to get it to work, couldn't sort the path file out it seems.
It gives an error:
System.exception: Original MOM not found!
at reMoM.Program.Main()

I changed the path.txt file to point to my mom folder.
I have MoM v1.31 by the way.

Ill add a folerbrowser so this error goes away for good.

Quote:OK. Here is my sourceforge.net account

Added you to admins.

Thanks for all the work you're putting in for the community!
We appreciate it!

Is there any possibility of any mod ever improving the graphics of MoM?

Also, is there an editor that allows you to create new races? I have an idea for a Viking race as a sub-race of Barbarian, with ship bonuses and so on, but have to idea how to edit code etc.

VM Wrote:Hi!

Im Gabor, and reMaster of magic is my attempt at a remake of MOM.

What exactly do you mean by a "Remake"?

Will it have new graphics, new spells, bugs removed and rules glitches fixed or what? There is already Insecticide, which removes the bugs, so in what way will Re-Master of Magick be remade, exactly?

Cheers

~

I mean a remake, as in, reimplementation of all code from scratch. If you look for bugfixes only, Insecticide is awesome.

Sourceforge link isn't working and there hasn't been a post here in this forum in nearly a year.. is the project dead?
Civilization Mods/Scenarios:
Civ1 Soundtrack Overhaul mod, ToT Graphics for Civ2MGE mod, Star Wars Civ2 Scenario, Heroes of Might & Magic Civ2 Scenario, Wonxs C&C Civ2 Scenario Remaster, Red Alert 2 Siege of New York Civ2 Scenario, Civ2 Master of Magic Jr Scenario Remaster For ToT, Attilas Conquest - Play as Barbarians in every Civ game Scenario Series.

[Image: BGx3xEC.gif]
Blake's Sanctum:
- TC Mods: Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen, & Star Trek Doom 2
- Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Civilization, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory, Starflight, & Star Trek Games

Hard to tell. Ill check the sourceforge link.

Edit: https://sourceforge.net/u/vismaior/code/HEAD/tree/