I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Developer thread

I think Ill go with NR 2, if noone objects.

(December 16th, 2013, 14:24)VM Wrote: I think Ill go with NR 2, if noone objects.
yes that is exactly what i wanted to add next, so the units are displayed correctly after moving.

anyways, i'm currently lost in playing eador. i will probably take a break from coding for a bit.
dance!

OK i added the refresh event. It makes things more complicated, but at least it works.

Will be a goner until the end of the year. Not taking laptop with.

Merry Christmas people, do not despair!

(December 19th, 2013, 03:56)VM Wrote: OK i added the refresh event. It makes things more complicated, but at least it works.
it's a good thing. we will probably also need it when displaying moves from other (AI) players, replays and stuff. i wonder if this should be a general thing: everytime something is sent to the server, the client might want to know when it was executed. also to detect any timeouts.
dance!

you have to understand that there alredy was a pre and a post NE process event. This is different from the postprocess event only that it happens inside the same lock. The postprocess event still fires.