Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

Developer thread

http://www.illustrious-software.co.uk/sh...=clonemain

has anyone seen this might be worth a look although it is in pascal, sorry for not being around in the last year.

It's been twenty years since I last did some Pascal...

I'm going to have more time theses days, I'm going to finish the exception logging, and then do the fog of war, I hope.

Hi!

It seems you got a paid for version of VS? I only got express, which does not support test projects :| nor solution folders :|

Please welcome letsdance among the conributors!

thx. the mainmap-minimap now also uses the minimap class. i added the other main menu buttons and empty screens behind them, so in the future only one file needs to be edited for these. i'm working on the armies screen currently.
dance!

Ill probably be unable to check in this week (we have guests who sleep in the computer room :|) and next week (ill be abroad). I almost have the spells done. Feel free to check in any working modifications.

In case it is still relevant, I code professionally with Delphi i.e. Object Pascal, and I am interested in the inner workings of MoM.

Welcome! We are indeed still interested! PM me.

(November 26th, 2013, 18:02)Shendemiar Wrote: In case it is still relevant, I code professionally with Delphi i.e. Object Pascal, and I am interested in the inner workings of MoM.

C-Evo is open source and was programmed in Delphi. For example, if you could port its data exchange and interface with its external AIs that seems a worthy effort for reMOM.

Ah, this place is very active. Nice.

Me: Part of my job is to develop measurement software, data acquisition from various instruments, plotting and automation. I use Delphi for it. I love MoM. My main interest however, is to make a game of my own. Similar to MoM naturally since it is maybe the best game there ever was, and still is. I do still play it (1.40n) every now and then.

This seems like a good place to get in contact with people who know things I will need to know, and to share work so that I do not need to do everything from scratch and maybe help someone else with the things I do.