I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Multiplayer after GameSpy - Lobby and NatNeg

on osx
Youtube Channel Twitch aka Mistoltin

(January 30th, 2016, 14:54)Alhazard Wrote: on osx

I don't have a Mac to verify this but it seems legit to me.

http://www.imore.com/how-edit-your-macs-...would-want

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I will try that ty
Youtube Channel Twitch aka Mistoltin

What xenu said.

I have to restart the server in approximately one hour for an urgent maintanance, cannot really tell how long it will take to get back online.

P.S. I subscribed the thread now, didn't previously get any notifications :/.

Server is up again, took a little bit logner because a network cable hat to be changed in the data center

Hi there!

Is there any possibility for Mac users, too? I play CIV on Steamnetwort on a Mac...

Thanks

(March 24th, 2016, 07:07)Luftloewe Wrote: Hi there!

Is there any possibility for Mac users, too? I play CIV on Steamnetwort on a Mac...

Thanks
It's not possible to play pitboss on macs directly anymore, so you'll need to use Wine or a Windows emulator.

We are having troubles with joining and hosting a game.

When we try to join any game that is listed in the game lobby we are told we have a version miss match. I am confirmed running BTS 3.1.9. Is this not the correct version?

When we try to host a game we (we all have the same version) we are still not able to join more than 2 people. The host and 1 client. Was there a step we are missing? We have tried with the 2015 .exe as well. No dice.

Help would be greatly appreciated, we had no idea the efforts this community put into this incredible project!!!

Thank you in advance!

(August 15th, 2016, 20:50)kopuz Wrote: We are having troubles with joining and hosting a game.

When we try to join any game that is listed in the game lobby we are told we have a version miss match. I am confirmed running BTS 3.1.9. Is this not the correct version?

When we try to host a game we (we all have the same version) we are still not able to join more than 2 people. The host and 1 client. Was there a step we are missing? We have tried with the 2015 .exe as well. No dice.

Help would be greatly appreciated, we had no idea the efforts this community put into this incredible project!!!

Thank you in advance!

Yes, the version should be 3.19. Do you have any kind of mods installed? E.g. BUG mod? Have you (all) setup port forwading? Anyone using ip v6 / DS-lite?