Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

PBEM 14 Tech Thread

Gathering Storm installed (yes, I purchased it, don't judge me for it lol) and it is refusing to load the save with a mod configuration error. All incompatible mods are disabled. I tried going through the logs and no dice. After manually deleting the few mods that I had it still didn't work. I need to leave shortly for a few hours and will have my computer do a clean game install while I'm out. Hopefully that solves the issue. I'll advise sometime around 10pm EST as to whether or not I'm able to load the save.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

I am not sure what you mean by manually deleting but for some of the past patches you would have to unsubscribe to the mods in steam to get it to work. Deleting the files out of the mod folder was not enough.

I manually deleted both the entire Civ 6 file tree under steamapps as well as the Mods folder in Windows' My Games folder (I had a couple of things "sideloaded").  That forced a full re-download from Steam.  I couldn't remember where to unsubscribe from the mods in Steam but the new Additional Content interface has a button to do so.  The mods I had were subscribed but not installed since they're marked incompatible.  I unsubscribed and the save has loaded.  dancing

Turn will be around shortly.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

Everything went fine, turn has been passed. I'm digging the somewhat revamped graphics.

Hey got stuck away for the evening, I'll be unable to play for another 24hrs
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I would kindly ask that you find a replacement player for Scotland.

I will continue playing the turns until you found one.

Reason being that I am going to take a break from playing CIV MP on RB for now. If you want specifics pm me. Else have a good game.

Have you checked with Banzailizard? IIRC he's ded-lurking you. Just figured I'd ask prior to putting a sub request in the main forum.

I possibly could step in. I am not sure how well my time window works since I have the same time zone as Pin. What is the turn order?

The current turn order is myself (EST) -> Woden (CST) -> Alhazard (PST, 8pm-midnight) -> Archduke (CET) -> Pindicator (PST I think).

My window goes from I would say 6pm to 10 pm PST. As such it overlaps with Alhazard.  I think Pin also has a similar window.  I am not sure if that makes it better to go with me or to find another player.

I should also note that tomorrow I am totally unavailable if I do sub in.