Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

new civ 6 game?

This game probably won't take off but resource-hiding is missing in the rules. I don't know how uber it is but it would be very annoying to do so it should be added to the list. Taking thrwan's rule should work.

not that it matters at this stage, but i did end up picking the new frontier pass stuff when it was on sale. of the civs there the only ones that seemed ban worthy were byz (just cause of the free religious conversion) and babylon (lol t20 industrialization). the interesting part of trying stuff like gaul and vietnam out in SP is that you see they do have some pretty gnarly downsides to go with the stuff that seems outrageous at first glance

also the bull moose teddy stuff, but thats just a dumb alt leader thing

I'll consider the idea once the Civ 4 game I'm playing is done.

I would be interested in following a new game, but cannot participate. Aspyr arbitrarily decided to bundle in a minimum Mac OS version of 10.14 when the latest garbage DLC (which I neither purchased nor asked for) was put out, so I can't even open the damn game anymore on 10.13.6.

I'm still around if interest does emerge in a new game...

And @thrawn my earlier offer to duel you is still on the table smile

I would also be open to the following handicap to make things interesting: only I get to make a spoiler thread on RB, thrawn's game has to be undocumented. That way everyone will have to dedlurk me and it can be something closer to thrawn-vs-the-world than thrawn-vs-ljubljana, with me just serving as one participant and the turnplayer.

Or I can play you straight-up, whichever you think would better capture your interest smile

I can't say that I'd be much interested in a PBEM 22 replay, if that is what ends up happening.