As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

GvG Weekend/Zquest Farm Sat Sept 26th 5 PM EST

I get home later than usual this Saturday but I hear people still want to gvg.... this is double rewards weekend, and on top of that saturday will be the Zaishen Quest, which should bring out a whole lot of teams and faction.

For build, I am working on a more balanced hexway mockup, but thumpers could work well if we need to use heroes most of the time. Or we can do another round of SF eles if people prefer that. The top teams are switching away from split builds, I'm just hoping people around our level will follow suit so we can mosh them into a pulp instead of getting outplayed like usual.

WooHoo i have the day off.....count me in

Yay I don't have to wake up so early!

I'll play but are we going to be able to drag Seijin and Jude away from Aion?

And because I'm annoying... add it to the in game guild welcome announcement?
Aarda's still throwing roses at the rain...

Too bad its not today, there's server maintenance on Aion. :neenernee

I'll try to hop on tomorrow. If you have a full group, i'll just go back to Aion. lol

If you use the hexway I'll run any of the casters or warriors. I don't have the lightning mod for the derv, courin is our default ranger, and if I monk we will failz for sure.
If you believe everything you read, better not read.

i'll be there =)

In the hexway i would like to run mes-pref vor unless its taken.

in the thumper one i dont have much exp with it, but i can go do one of the rits.

Munchkin has birthday part today from 2:30-5:00. I will pick her up a bit early, and will preload a bar on my ranger but I may be a few mins late...

People who want to get started earlier should look at this

Running late sorry eta 530 edt