I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PBEM29 Greens Tech Thread

Catwalk/Slowcheetah is: Suleiman (Phi/Imp) of Korea

Sian is: FDR (Ind/Org) of Sumeria

Spacetyrantxenu is: Mao (Exp/Pro) of Babylon

Kuro is: Justinian (Spi/Imp) of Persia

rules is
Quote:No war elephants,
no corporations,
no nukes,
no spies,
no great spy scouting,
no great spy infiltrations,
no blockades,
no barbarians.

i believe vets ended up doing a CTON, but did we ever reach an argeement on how it should roll in this bracket?

I understood this to be diplomacy on.

Edit: Diplomacy initiates at first in game contact, via email? How (or) does in game chat work in PBEM? (I guess you'd receive the message on your next turn?)

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I think we arrived at normal diplo, after in-game contact. I think e-mail exchange is easiest, don't know how in-game messages would work out.

i believe ingame chat (if even working, and if, i'm at a loss how to access it) would be to clunky

Emails for the win :P

my mail for PBEMs is

[email protected]

I'll PM my email address to the players.

Apologies, I'm with the Internet tin foil hat crowd.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

[email protected] for me

And the metaphorical ball is in your courts, guys. Sent to Catwalk/Slowcheeta.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Anyone know how to setup a tracker?

I can be reached at catwalkutopia (at) hotmail dot com, but we're planning on slowcheetah being our main diplo player.