Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Team Bounty Hunter: Lewwyn is Boudica

Hey, thanks for that very thorough further explanation, enjoy the beer ... that sounds casual.

It is good to regret nothing.

I hope you can persevere a lot with what you have been dealt, seems to me you are doing well, landing all the happiness that you planned for. For some of us lurkers it is instructive to see some respected players struggling with bad starts and all and seeing how such limitations can be overcome. In this sort of game, I had assumed it is the game experience that is more of the challenge and the reward... hahaha not necessarily the winning though that would be kewl, obviously.

lol Well... I always want to win. I've just been trying to dampen that part of me for this game. A) because I knew going in it was a crapshoot and B) I really wanted it to be casual.

Right now I'm basically using my capital to produce everything. Just a thought. MOAR SETTLERS!
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Overview and Demos:

[Image: pb72.jpg]

[Image: pb71.jpg]

Haven't seen what the barbs have done, but I'm not real hopeful.

Demos tell me my empire might cover an above average amount of area, but its got shit food and production. Yay!
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

No food in the jungle?
I have to run.

novice Wrote:No food in the jungle?

There's rice about 5 tiles of jungle in in about 2 places over a 10 tilie stretch and there's 1 banana. There's also a small patch of ~3 sugar. So yeah, nothing much.

So the one axe went to my copper. I had to attack out, I won with 3 power left. But there was still an axe to my SE so I had to move the axe back into the city where it died the following turn. My second axe made it into the city and finished off that barb axe.

To the west I killed off both barb warriors but an barb axe appeared where I was going to plant my horse city. I just want horses yo! Some nasty chariots to take care of these axes...

As much as you are a terrible bounty hunter, you have made the best out of your shitty shitty starting lands and are still competitive. Hang in there!

fluffyflyingpig Wrote:As much as you are a terrible bounty hunter, you have made the best out of your shitty shitty starting lands and are still competitive. Hang in there!

And in future games, whenever anyone goes for a wonder-heavy start the lurkers can cry "Bounty Hunter!" It's the new Oracle. smile

You'll get your horses, yo. And you got some big cities on those flood plains.

Injera Wrote:You'll get your horses, yo. And you got some big cities on those flood plains.

Yeah, I went early pottery FTW. lol

Elkad got careless:

[Image: pb7wo.jpg]

No double moves. That worker moved BEFORE I did. I assume it was auto finishing a road or something and Elkad didn't think I would kill it... I did. And then Elkad lost a chariot attacking my warrior before he killed it with a second chariot. Great. That's the best I can hope for an exploring warrior.

Need to check the turn but I completed the Colossus this turn as long as no one else was trying. Though I only have one city working the ocean. I still need sailing for a lighthouse. Currency finishes next turn though!

Another settler 2T from settling, close to the FFH team, whom I still haven't met hoorah. This will net me another clam + stone and Grass. It's sad when I'm cheering over snagging +1 food resource.