Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Kurumi & wetbandit serve you Hannibal's Breakfast Cocktail (of Persia)

You lose 1b on mining overflow because you met someone who has mining. This gives you a miniscule bonus teching it, 30% / number of players, rounded to the nearest percent so, 3% I guess. If you met 2 people with mining you have a 6% bonus, but that doesn't matter: either way it's too small to help.

But! Your overflow now gets divided by 1.06 to compensate for how it was previously "increased". 1/1.06 rounds down to 0. It sucks.

That certainly does suck. Thanks for the explanation. In retribution, I hope we can infect our two neighbors with the known tech penalty while it acts as such.

And thanks to all lurkers/experienced types for paying attention. The mechanics posts are definitely the most helpful, and this won't be the last time I need help/screw things up.

Molach has a third-ring corn resource and some FP outside his BFC. He's got a pretty nice start, hopefully it's sans metal.

[Image: T110000.JPG]

I think our lush and fertile lands are to the east!
To the north!
Yeah, I'm not happy about my past behaviour either. shakehead

Amen to that. I'm not getting emails from civstats, but the turn apparently rolled. I'm going to be unavailable to play until very late tonight, so please move the scout and find us some trees in which to hide from the lions.

I can play the turn in around 10 hours. If there is someone that could do that one turn for us so we dont hold up the turn after Azza does his, please do it smile. Password is I think on page four. Just go north and keep our scout in s forest <3 thanks!

I'll be able to play in about an hour.

Agent wetbandit, what's the current situation?

Looks like I forgot to grab T12 pics, but here is T13:

[Image: T130000.JPG]

[Image: T13%20Demo0000.JPG]

Not much has changed overall. We are sharing a tile with Molach's scout and he killed an animal, hopefully the lion wandering around the area. We did find grassland cow 4SE, so the land is getting somewhat more fertile as head back home.

We need to decide whether we want to do worker-warrior or worker-worker soon.

T14, found another ivory and a lengthy lake.

[Image: T140000.JPG]

[Image: T14%20Demos0000.JPG]

We finish worker next turn, next post will be micro strategies I've devised (I swear!).