I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILER] retep can't get enough weed

Hi, this is the topic where I try to destroy the world.

Things are moving fast thats great. I have my break now so I think I post some guidelines to this game.

1. Don't lose in the first 30 turns.
2. Learn about multiplayer.
3. Pray to any god for god luck.
4. Win.
5. Destroy the world.

Ok back to work. I write more serious things in another 5 hours.

I edit this post and put everything that I need to know/remenber so I don't have to read the organize thread all the time.

First the teams:

Team Alpha Teleh is Hannibal of Persia (Fin/CHa- Aphotecary/inmortal-agri/hunt)
Molach is Kublai Khan of Rome (Agg/cul-forum/praetorian-fish/min)
Team ʥ Sisu is Huayna Capac of Russia (Fin/Ind- Quechua/Terrace-mysti/agri)
Team 1 Oxphenbutazone is Gandhi of Netherlands (Spi/Phil-Dike/east indian-fish/agri)
Team 2 BaIIkuro is Joao of Portugal (Exp/Imp-Feitoria/carrack-fish/min)
Team SpaceBrickNowhere is DuGaulle of Byzantium (Ind/Cha-hypodrome/cataphract-mysti/road)
WilliamLP is Mehmed of Arabia (Exp/Org-Madrassa/camel archer-mysti/wheel)
Azza is Augustus of China (Ind/Imp-Pavilion/chukonu-agri/min)
Retep is Asoka of England (Spi/Org-Stock Schange/redcoat-fish/min)
Team Suttree is Fredrick of France (Phi/Org-Salon/musketer-wheel/agri)

WARNING

I like to complain about everything so I'm going to complain a lot in this topic. Most of this complains (if not all) are not to be taken seriously is just my messed personality, you have been warned.

Now, I was seeing what my opponents got and this feel bad, I think Asoka's traits will give me the slowest grow curve.

Unless Asoka is paired with aztec I don't think is really good. I mean his traits are ok when they are paired with something else but together it means a slow start which I don't like.

England is also not really good in a PB, I don't think the game will go as far as rifling and if it does I think the game will probably be won/lost so not much difference. The UB is ok but I suffer from the same problem than the redcoat.

More after I eat.

Here's your start, anything might change, etc, etc.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0127.JPG]
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Can't complain about that start.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

So no double gems start?

Anyway lets talk about the competition. Since we all are green I just talk about what civ/leader they got and a little about what I think they do.

Alpha got Hannibal of Persia.

Financial is good on his own and Cha is ok for vertical grow it also have faster promotion. Persia has a good UU and a bad UB I think. Not much sinergy in that combo.
I think that been financial he could tech well, I don't think he would rush with his UU but who knows.

Ok, break is over more later.

(May 9th, 2013, 09:30)Lewwyn Wrote: Can't complain about that start.

Oh I don't see this. Great a lurker.

Actually my family/friends told that I can complain about almost eveything, aparently I took that after my father.

Molach is Kublai Khan of Rome. Aggresive pretorians. Good Combo. Molach good.

Sisu got Huayna of Rusia. Huayna capac is my opinion a little overpower. Rusia is bad but still Huayna traits make for it. I think he would do pretty well in this game.