For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

Team Research Penalty: What is it?

What is the team research penalty? How does it work?

I don't think this deserves a thread. If there isn't a quick questions thread I'll make one.

Team research penalty is an increase in tech costs either per team member or a flat increase - I believe it's +50% per member, but don't hold me to that.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

I'm guessing this isn't displayed ingame?

You'll be able to see the costs of techs in-game, but otherwise no.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

So basically the bulb in the tech tree would natutally be higher in a team. I'd have to compare before and after getting Basium eh?

What do you mean by bulbs? (We agreed not to build multiple Towers of Divination, FTR.) GP bulbs are affected by population, but wouldn't inherently bulb more based on being in a team.

I meant beakers sorry