Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 30 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(December 11th, 2015, 17:53)Dantski Wrote: 4 hours left and Molach hasn't played.

Any bets that he's too drunk to double click the Civ4.exe?

Should he have a regular weekend sub? wink

Norwegian tradition of 'Julebord': Eat christmas food while getting extremely drunk with workplace/friends/sportclub.

My two are done now. Thank God.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

(December 15th, 2015, 12:34)Molach Wrote: Norwegian tradition of 'Julebord': Eat christmas food while getting extremely drunk with workplace/friends/sportclub.
What does Christmas food look like over there, anyway? Pickled jelly fish must feature prominently or all my Scandinavian cuisine mental schema will shatter.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

"Lutefisk": Fish marinated in Lye solution for a few days. It kind of attains the consistency of jellyfish. And a gentle taste of lye, of course.
Pretty good.

Earlier in fall, "Smalahove": Sheeps head, cloven in half, seared, smoked & cooked. And eaten. The vets eat all, nostrils, eyes (spit out the lens, not edible), lips. Normal guys like me just had cheeks and...well the food around mentioned bits.

Also "Rakfisk": Semi-rotted fish, served with raw onions, sour cream in lefse (tortilla). Swedish version "surstrømming" is far worse, in addition to being rotted it smells like a sewer because H2S.

Otherwise pretty normal, fat rib of pork, salty rib of sheep.

All drunk with beer and akevitt:

Caraway-flavored 40% spirit.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

I think the turn rolled without the TheWannabe playing his turn. Do we need to reload? Also clicked on lurker thread by mistake but backed out immediately. Sorry. On that note, anyone know how to get the greasemonkey script working on the latest build of Firefox?

To clarify: I dont see a login from TheWannabe on T54 aka 1840BC.
Youtube Channel Twitch aka Mistoltin

Well he played his turn with no objections so I guess play on

Thanks for noticing! All my workers knew what to do, my cities were building/growing, and no barbs appeared during the missed turn, so I saw no reason to ask for a reload.

Gavagai/Zanth, are you intentionally not finishing turn? I am not urging, but we are in turnsplit and we might need a pause if turn doesnt come to us soon.

Is there a reason why Zanth paused the game? I can't unpause it because I dont have a pause key on my Macbook Pro. Guess will play my turn tomorrow morning.

If it is for us, then unpause please, we have played our turn already, thank you