I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Poll: How long should days be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
50.00%
1 50.00%
Either works.
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

WW: Mimefia! Signups and Discussion - CANCELLED

Premise:
Scum win if they get lynched, town win if they are equal to scum numbers at any point.

We'll be doing nightless, with scum needing to have their kills ready by EoD or else random kills. Scum are required to kill on a certain number of nights, and will always have the option.

Days will be 48 or 72h, depending on feedback, with an option to swap down to 48 if I relieve unanimous PM's to that effect after a certain time.

Game will start 1-2 weeks after 45 ends, depending on player burnout and any requirements.

Signups:
1. AdrienIer
2. Dp101
3. Rowain
4. Zenzao
9. ?tom? (message)
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

I'm in

Sure.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

In

Bump! Anyone else interested?
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

I'm down for another round of Mimefia.

I'm cancelling this because the next month or so is busy for me.

I might give it another try after Easter. We'll see.

Just a heads up to anyone interested, there's signups open for a game I'm playing here. It's a really good bunch of people, and the host is great, so I recommend it to anyone who wants to join.