Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

PBEM 7 - Team Contest (4 x 2) - discussion

I thought the general consensus was to use it. Anyone has objections?

Is it just a mod i can download from in the game or do i need to use the steam workshop?

I believe you have to subscribe to it in the workshop, or at least that is how I did got it.

CQUI? Will check it out.

Yes, subscribe in the workshop. it will auto download and apply from there.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1125169247

It has a ton of little quality-of-life fixes - things like scores being visible under the leader portraits at the top right, production queues, showing when a city will pop its borders on the main screen, food surplus on the main screen, all your amenities on the top bar, etc. It's just a ton of information that used to be buried in submenus smoothly and cleanly brought up to the top. Like I said, I can't imagine going back to default UI now.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

OK i will take a look at it tonight. Will it break a game in progress? Just curious if i have to enable and disable it for each time I play my PBEM 6 game?

So now we wait?

You can easily disable it when switching between games. You would be able to pay your PBEM 6 turns with it enabled no problem, but it could be considered an unfair advantage against the other players, unless you brought it up for agreement.

(November 24th, 2017, 10:43)TheArchduke Wrote: So now we wait?

Cmon it's probably just an expansion announcement..... Let's start the picks!