I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PBEM 14 Tech Thread

Anyone interested in a new PBEM pre R&F?

Or does everyone want to wait on the expansion? 

Would like to do 

Continents or Pangea
3 civ draft
Ancient or Medieval

I would be in for a R&F game
Youtube Channel Twitch aka Mistoltin

I'd be interested in a game, vanilla or R&F.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

(December 4th, 2018, 21:11)TheArchduke Wrote: Anyone interested in a new PBEM pre R&F?

Count me in

(December 4th, 2018, 21:11)TheArchduke Wrote: Continents or Pangea

No preference

(December 4th, 2018, 21:11)TheArchduke Wrote: 3 civ draft

ok

(December 4th, 2018, 21:11)TheArchduke Wrote: Ancient or Medieval
Medieval would be a nice change but ancient is also ok.

How do we want to handle CS? a) None ingame b)No capturing (only razing them) or c)standard
b

AI-Diplo is my preference

No shielding a Major Civ with DoF (Saving a CS should be ok and a legitimate use.)

I am interested. I am good with anything but my preference would be R&F, Medieval, and continents.

I’ll team with someone. Too busy though to commit to playing turns for the next couple months.

(December 5th, 2018, 12:22)Cornflakes Wrote: I’ll team with someone. Too busy though to commit to playing turns for the next couple months.

I'll take you on as a teammate if you don't mind the occasional ineptitude. mischief

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

Alhazrad
Suboptimal
Rowain
Woden
TheArchduke

Dedlurker

Cornflakes

Consensus seems

Continents
R&F
and Medieval

Since Medieval was nearly done last time, I think we should give it a go. What is the worst that can happen?smile

Scythia is still a ban I guess. As is VA. Doubled production forever is just not a good idea.

We try for 6 or do we do 5?

If it's continents we may want to try for 6 to keep the continents balanced at 3 players per land mass.

^
Unless each player starts on their own continent like pbem 12

Standard cs
Ai diplo
Yes shielding DoF. Sign at your risk. Not enforceable.
DotF?
Any other civ bans?

Ok with medieval and 3 civ draft
Youtube Channel Twitch aka Mistoltin