As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Xunlai Tournament House Thread

Not on the GW main page, but if you go and open up the tournament page at Tolkano in game, it says the next monthly day next to the link to the old one. wink
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star." Kong Fuzi
My English has to improve. A lot.

A really nifty tool for people with several accounts

Just put your list in once and off it goes! You can even let it's algorithm pick for you, not a bad idea for 1v1.

GvG: Solid list, just a few debateable options.

Rebel Rising Extended Edition
Straight Outta Kamadan
One Build Wonder
Dangerous Pumpkins
I Disposable Heroes I
Die Keller Kinder
Edible Granite Pencil
Be Team

1v1: This is from the tool above, it scored me 10 PPs/50 RPs last month

Kill Bill Vol Ill
Orng I Am So Pro
Iegionary Knight
Jenn Tanks Tankers
Java Is Back
Sauron The Greatest
His Dark Materials
I Taste Like Salmon

That said there's likely to be alot of load failures with all the ring AFKing going on, which will make results pretty random.

Guess some switching went on in the 1v1 section, the util gave me almost the same thing though:

Kill Bill Vol Ill
Orng I Am So Pro
Iegionary Knight
Jenn Tanks Tankers
Java Is Back
Unit I Thomas
Sauron The Greatest
His Dark Materials

And I'm too lazy to go in an change it to anything else. :rolleyes:
If you believe everything you read, better not read.

Does that auto pick thingy work with the new Xunlai House setup?

And if any of the uber gvg pickers wish to post their picks, please do so, so that someone as dumbass as me when it comes to picking can get some zkeys. bow
If you believe everything you read, better not read.

There's a new version you have to download from the link (0.32), and you'll need to input your GW login credentials instead of the old Zaishen accounts.

My GvG guesses (copy-paste to tool):

Edible Granite Pencil
Stealing Society
One BUild Wonder
Be Team
History Repeats Itself
Dangerous Pumpkins
I Disposable Heroes I
Rebel Rising Extended Edition

1v1 Predictions from the tool:

I Smurf I
Demon Hunter Mai
Jamesb R
Seventy Sixers
A Wharrgarbil
Delete Crossing Pls
Unit I Thomas
I Roman Kaiser Il

Is it just me, or is the "new and improved" xunlai house worse than the old one?
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
I live my life by Murphy's Law.

I like it. In the past I used to have issues with the drag and drop interface being a little over-sized for the screen height. Now with just dragging and dropping then shuffling the results into the order I want, I find the interface to be a little easier.

The only downside for me is that the options on the left are a pretty tight pack to hunt through with a long vertical scroll to find what I want.