Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

FTL - Faster Than Light

This Kickstarter-funded, roguelike spacegame is going to be released today on Steam and GOG.com.
I wholeheartedly recommend watching this "WTF is..." - TotalBiscuit at his best. smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-SnIhpCm5w

You can also buy it straight from the devs and get it with a steamkey too.

I'm really enjoying this game right now.
Blog | EitB | PF2 | PBEM 37 | PBEM 45G | RBDG1

10% off on steam and I just picked it up.

Edit - First fight, doors disabled, 2 crew members trapped in flaming compartments die. The only crewman alive is the pilot.

Tutorial needs a little work but otherwise a tough little game.
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

I bought this. I think it's kind of annoying that it's not turn-based but whatever.

Been playing this heavily the last 2 weeks, big fan

I have been playing since yesterday and I feel this game is a steal. Sure, there is room for improvement (I play on "easy" which is close to "normal" in other games), but overall I am very impressed. The feeling of five Mantis soldiers slaughtering your crew while realizing that installling the anti-personnel drone probably would have been a great idea is taking me back to my early gaming days. lol

I wonder if we will see some reports on this one at some point in time - USS Realms Beyond anyone? smile

Also bought it and i argee ... its a steal ... its hard but its very interesting ...

Purchased. Feels great.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Sucession game with 1 person per zone seems a great idea

NobleHelium Wrote:I bought this. I think it's kind of annoying that it's not turn-based but whatever.

I know but it is slow enough that it doesn't matter.
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”